From Left: The Moderator Ilari Arovuo & Panelists Tomi Alatalo, Marika Arovuo, Ritva Nosov and Eric Härkonen
Continuing its string of successful events, the CFCC hosted a panel discussion on: Navigating the Business Landscape in Canada. Some savvy business insights were shared and the lively discussions were further spiced up by a group of eMBA students that were visiting from Finland.
Since Nokia was hosting its 5G conference in the city, the Head of Business Finland North America, Mailiina Turanlahti, was in from New York, and dropped by to greet our members and guests.
We were also honoured to have the presence of the Ambassador of Finland, his Excellency Vesa Lehtonen, at our event.
The Ambassador of Finland Vesa Lehtonen shakes hands with Mika Kurki, Head of the eMBA program from University of Tampere, Finland
Business Finland is in the midst of preparing to launch its Toronto office this autumn, so representatives, Seppo Tossavainen and Jonas Granqvist, were also present to take in the event.
Marika Arovuo with Business Finland representatives
Executive MBA students
Such a successful evening with so many memorable attendees was the perfect way to round out a noteworthy year!
- Marika Arovuo, Founder & Chief Digital Marketer at GRIT Online Inc.
- Ritva Nosov, Founder & Principal Consultant at TalentEd Consulting Inc.
- Tomi Alatalo, Founder & CEO at Aalto Development Inc.
- Eric Harkonen, Founder & President at Vetta Nordic Spa Inc.
- Ilari Arovuo, Partner & CTO at GRIT Online Inc.